Programs at a Glance
Threadworks has two skill development programs for participants to consider: Industrial Sewing and Handwork & Finishing.
- 11 weeks per Certificate program
- 3 sessions per week
- 3 hours per session
- 8 to 12 participants per cohort
- Manual and materials included in program fees
All participants must be assessed by a WorkBC Case Manager and have a site visit to be determined eligible for the program.
Upcoming program start dates:
- Monday, May 15th, 2017 to Friday, July 28th, 2017
- Monday, September 18th, 2017 to Friday, December 1st, 2017
- Monday, January 8th, 2018 to Friday, March 30th, 2018
Interested in what we do and what it looks like? Check out our online photos!