Programs at a Glance
Threadworks has two skill development programs for participants to consider: Industrial Sewing and Domestic Sewing Skills.
- 12 weeks per Certificate program
- 3 sessions per week
- 3 hours per session
- 8 to 12 participants per cohort
- Manual and materials included in program fees
All participants must be assessed by a WorkBC Case Manager and have a site visit to be determined eligible for the program.
Upcoming program start dates
- Industrial Sewing Program: June 4th, 2018
- Domestic Sewing Skills Program: August 2018
Interested in what we do and what it looks like? Check out our online photos!